Skip to content
- Product removes reactive adhesives from a variety of substrates
- Reactive adhesives include adhesives that require a hardener or catalyst in order for the bond to occur
- Examples of reactive adhesives include, but are not limited to, epoxies, urethanes and silicones
- Specialty adhesive eases removal of stubborn residue
- A solvent-based specialty adhesive remover
- Choosing a selection results in a full page refresh.
- Press the space key then arrow keys to make a selection.